Call for Abstract
7th Epidemiology and Public Health Conference, will be organized around the theme “Global Health a major topic of concern in Epidemiology Research and Public Health study”
Epidemiology Meet 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Epidemiology Meet 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The word epidemiology comes from the Greek word Epi, connotation "on or upon," demos, meaning "people," and logos, meaning "the study of”. Epidemiology is a quantitative regulation built on a functioning knowledge of likelihood, statistics, and sound investigation methods; a method of causal interpretation based on developing and testing theories relating to incidence and deterrence of morbidity and mortality; and an implement for public health conflict to encourage and safeguard the public's health.
- Track 1-1Epidemiology and Aging
- Track 1-2Environmental health
- Track 1-3Diabetes mellitus
- Track 1-4Epidemiology and Evidence based practice
- Track 1-5Epidemiology and Community Health
- Track 1-6Epidemiology and Childhood obesity
- Track 1-7Epidemiology and Mental Health
- Track 1-8Epidemiology and Mental Health
- Track 1-9Epidemiology and People Health
- Track 1-10Epidemiology and Demography
- Track 1-11Epidemiology and Surveillance
- Track 1-12Epidemiology and Risk factor
- Track 1-13Epidemiology and Disability
- Track 1-14Epidemiology and Outbreak
- Track 1-15Epidemiology and Nutrition
- Track 1-16Epidemiology and Obesity
- Track 1-17Diabetes & Public Health
A balanced diet is fundamental for good health and food gives energy, protein, vital fats, vitamins and minerals for a body to survive, grow and work properly. Diet and nutrition which take part in a significant role in major causes of fatality, poor health and inabilities like coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension, atherosclerosis, obesity, cancer, osteoporosis, dental caries, and gallbladder disease. It clarifies the relations of nutrients and other food substances with the connection to the maintenance of a living being, growth and health diseases.
Present nutritional guiding principle advocates reducing free sugars, particularly fructose from sugared beverages, but it is uncertain whether this holds for all food sources of these sugars.
- Track 2-1Corelation Studies
- Track 2-2Nutrition Deficiencey Syndromes Epidemiology
- Track 2-3Limitations In Nutrition Epidemiology Research
- Track 2-4Epidemiological Approach To Diet And Diseases
- Track 2-5Malnutrition And Occurance Of Diseases Epidemiology
Research conducted in the field of oral health epidemiology present data on distinctive biological forms and on infections of the oral cavity, distinguish populations at a chance of oral disease are in need of special care, and compare regional, ecological, social, and get to similitudes and contrasts in dental care between populaces. Oral issues, including terrible breath, dry mouth, canker or cold bruises, TMD, tooth rot, esophagus or oral cancer, or thrush are all treatable by means of appropriate analysis and care. Proper oral and dental cleanliness can offer help get rid of awful breath, tooth rot, and gum illness and can proffer aid to any person to preserve teeth as we get older.
- Track 3-1Epidemiology and Drug
- Track 3-2Epidemiology and Aging
- Track 3-3Epidemiology and Alcohol
- Track 3-4Epidemiology and Hygiene
- Track 3-5Epidemiology and Smoking
- Track 3-6Epidemiology and Gentle Health
- Track 3-7Epidemiology and Quality of Life
- Track 3-8Epidemiology and preventive dentist
- Track 3-9Epidemiology and learning disabilities
Oncology epidemiology is a branch of epidemiology which deals with the preclusion, diagnosis & treatment of cancer. Numerous risk factors for cancer are liquor consumption, tobacco, smoking, growing older etc. The world suffers a serious problem related to cancer. Fatality due to cancer is often more than a past year. Various technics & drugs are presented in the market for a cancer cure.
Eight million people pass away because of cancer around the globe every year. Men are considerably more probable than women to be diagnosed with cancer in their life span, and for the majority of cancers, the chance of developing the malady rises drastically with time. Aging immune system may explain age-related cancer risk increase.
- Track 4-1Epidemiology and Lung Cancer
- Track 4-2Epidemiology and Breast Cancer
- Track 4-3Epidemiology Colorectal Cancer
- Track 4-4Epidemiology and Cancer Research
- Track 4-5Epidemiology and Clinical Research
- Track 4-6Epidemiology and Cancer Prevention
Public health nursing is a branch of nursing along with the specialty in Public health. Public health nurses are a community of nurses who are implicated in coordination between community and one who knows well concerning to clinical methods and treatment of wellbeing. Public health nursing is one of the abandoned fields of the health sector.
- Track 5-1Community Health Nursing
- Track 5-2Occupational Health Nursing
- Track 5-3Nursing management and education
- Track 5-4Nuclear Education in Public Health and Nursing
Veterinary epidemiology is a vital component in a numeral universal extensive challenge relating to disease control, food safety measures and climate change. Subsequently, there are a necessitate improvements in our ability to recognize, predict and respond to patterns and elements of disease and to manage outbreaks.
- Track 6-1Zoonosis
- Track 6-2Chemicals and drugs used for animals
- Track 6-3Injuries from Exposure to Animals
- Track 6-4Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Track 6-5Veterinary Parasite Diseases
- Track 6-6Communicable diseases
- Track 6-7Veterinary Parasitology
- Track 6-8Veterinary Pathology
- Track 6-9Borne infections
- Track 6-10Animal products
- Track 6-11Exposure to hazards arising from animals
An adolescent is the youths in the populace. Adolescents experience the need for health services which pretence various challenges intended for the healthcare system than in children and adults, because of the fast-evolving physical, intellectual and emotional development. Youth’s health deals with the safety, deterrence, detection, and treatment of the adolescent age group and well-being. The terms adolescent and adolescence health are interchangeably used.
- Track 7-1Chronic illness
- Track 7-2Youth health nursing
- Track 7-3Adolescent medicine
- Track 7-4Diseases in adulthood
- Track 7-5Drug and Alcohol services
- Track 7-6Physical and Sexual Assault
- Track 7-7Health and social challenges
- Track 7-8Nutrition and physical activity
Health economics is linked with the value, behavior, efficiency & efficacy in the production and consumption of healthcare care & health-affecting behaviors such as consumption of alcohol, smoking etc. Health care policies incorporate the plans, actions & decisions that are taken to achieve exact healthcare objectives within an association. It includes National Health policy, personal health care policy, Nursing Healthcare policy, pharmaceutical policy, and public health policy such as vaccination policy, tobacco control policy and breastfeeding promotion policy.
- Track 8-1Evidence based Public Health
- Track 8-2Public Health Laws and Regulations
- Track 8-3Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Track 8-4Public Health Policy, Leadership and Financing
- Track 8-5Health Insurance: Implications for Public Health
- Track 8-6Global Evidence on Women’s Health and The Role of Social and Economic Factors
- Track 8-7Public Health Workforce Capacity Building (Training, Mentoring, Infrastructure Improvement)
- Track 8-8Health Systems Strengthening Through Human Resource Capacity Building, Effective Health Management and Efficient Financing.
- Track 8-9Health Economics
The epidemiology of infectious disease includes contemplating the predominance, recurrence, and determinants of contaminations in the populace. Irresistible diseases live one of the most unfavourable causes of dreariness and death around the world. Human immunodeficiency virus, papillomavirus, other genital tract contaminations affecting women, and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Track 9-1Epidemiology and HIV
- Track 9-2Epidemiology and Incidence chronic disease
- Track 9-3Epidemiology and intrinsically resistant
- Track 9-4Nutritional Health And Researches
- Track 9-5Epidemiology and Disease control
- Track 9-6Epidemiology and Zoonosis
- Track 9-7Epidemiology and Diseases
- Track 9-8Epidemiology and Infection
- Track 9-9Epidemiology and Etiology
- Track 9-10Epidemiology and prevalence chronic disease
Health care systems are the systems or organizations which bring health care services to accomplish for the wellbeing of the society. There is a diverse range of healthcare systems surrounding the world with many organizational structures and institutions which deliver healthcare. The nation must come to a decision and plan the healthcare systems lying on their need and resources.
- Track 10-1Healthcare quality
- Track 10-2Health care efficiency measures
- Track 10-3Medical case management
- Track 10-4Managerial epidemiology
- Track 10-5Health administration
- Track 10-6Disease management
- Track 10-7Healthcare transport
- Track 10-8Healthcare systems
- Track 10-9Health informatics
- Track 10-10Sexual and gender disorders
Psychological disorders are health conditions that are characterized by changes in the state of mind, mood and behaviour that are related to pain or potentially debilitated working. Mental illness is the term that alludes by on the whole to all diagnosable mental disorders. Mental disorders add to a large group of issues that may add in disability, death. Most well-known reasons for inability are mental disorders. The consequent diseases burden of mental illness is among the supreme of all diseases. In an investigation, an expected 18.1% (43.6 million) of U.S. adults ages 18 years or more endured from the mental disorder and 4.2% (9.8 million) of European suffered from a seriously devastating mental ailment. Neuropsychiatric disorders are the main basis of disability in the Asian countries, demonstrating 18.7% of all years of life lost to incapability and premature death. Moreover, suicide is the tenth driving reason for death around the world, representing the deaths of around 43,000 in 2014.
- Track 11-1Anxiety
- Track 11-2Schizophrenia
- Track 11-3Bipolar disorder
- Track 11-4Personality disorders
- Track 11-5Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Track 11-6Lipid Control in Diabetes
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) includes a class of Heart diseases or blood vessels. Cardiovascular disorder involves coronary artery diseases such as angina and myocardial infarction or heart attack. Other CVDs comprise stroke, coronary artery bypass grafting, endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, heart failure, venous thrombosis, atherosclerosis, heart transplantation, heart valve surgery, Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), Clot-busting medicine, Cardio-oncology, Open heart surgery, Cardiomyopathies, Adult congenital heart disease etc.
- Track 12-1Prevention of CVD
- Track 12-2Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Track 12-3Cardiovascular Health and Diseases Health
- Track 12-4Multidisciplinary workforce in cardiovascular epidemiology
- Track 12-5Recognition of the social determinants of cardiovascular health and disease
- Track 12-6Recognition of the essential role of community-based approaches to cardiovascular health
Endocrinology is a branch of medicine managing with the endocrine system, metabolism & its disorders and its particular secretions known as hormones, growth support, and malignant cells, which possibly will lead to Polycystic ovary syndrome, Diabetes mellitus, Growth hormone deficiency and growth disorders, Follicular and Medullary thyroid cancer, Hyperlipidemia, Osteoporosis, Lipid Control in Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid growths, under activity/over activity.
- Track 13-1Hormones
- Track 13-2Growth hormone deficiency
- Track 13-3Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Track 13-4Metabolism & its disorders
- Track 13-5Metabolic Syndrome
- Track 13-6Thyroid growths
- Track 13-7Growth disorders
- Track 13-8Endocrine system
- Track 13-9Hyperlipidemia
- Track 13-10Osteoporosis
- Track 13-11Growth promotion and malignancy
Health Economics results are to analyze the burden and etiology of infectious maladies and non-communicable diseases in the populace and to arrange and distribute data that will assist improve the quality of health safety across nations. Health Economics policies address the important issues over the global health and encourage relations and collaboration across the people.
- Track 14-1Epidemiology and Ethics
- Track 14-2Epidemiology and Anthropology
- Track 14-3Epidemiology and Medical Sociology
- Track 14-4Epidemiology and Medical Anthropology
The earth was the unbiased system before, after the human evolution and civilization the ensemble of the mother nature has been troubled by human toxic products and waste from the industrialization. So Universal environmental health is significant to survive and lead a healthy life. International environmental health deals with the study of health care, prevention and effective method to be taken to save the health of the environment.
- Track 15-1Environmental factor
- Track 15-2Environmental health
- Track 15-3Environmental diseases
- Track 15-4Environmental hazards & human health
Health care and technology can be named as the health information technology or Health IT. The health information technology is the broad concept which gives knowledge concerning a group of technologies to share, store and analyse the health information. In recent days, most of the healthcare units and suppliers are using health IT to enhance patient health care. Health IT also gives services in building up communication with doctor and patient precisely, learn and share information about their health and actions to be taken to increase the health quality of the patient.
Reproductive medicine is the branch of medical science which deals with the determination, prevention, and management of issues in reproduction. Its aims include maintaining and improving the reproductive health and allowing people to have children at the time of their comfort. Reproductive medicine plays a significant role in women’s wellbeing where the mother’s health openly influences the health quality of children.
- Track 17-1Reproductive Cloning
- Track 17-2Health in Pregnancy
- Track 17-3Maternal and Child Health
- Track 17-4Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 17-5Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Track 17-6Perinatal and Reproductive Health
- Track 17-7Placentation and placental function
- Track 17-8Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine
- Track 17-9Regenerative Medicine and their Application
Most important areas of epidemiological study include disease causation, forensic epidemiology, occupational epidemiology, screening, biomonitoring, transmission, outbreak investigation, disease surveillance, and comparisons of treatment effects such as in clinical trials.
Epidemiologists depend on other systematic disciplines like biology to change for the better comprehend disease processes, statistics to make efficient use of the data and draw suitable conclusions, community sciences to better known proximate and distal causes, and engineering for exposure assessment.
- Track 18-1Etiology
- Track 18-2General Practice & Primary Healthcare
- Track 18-3Epidemiology and Genomic Research
- Track 18-4Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare
- Track 18-5Occupational Health & Safety
- Track 18-6Homeopathy & Public Health
- Track 18-7Homeopathy & Public Health
- Track 18-8Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Track 18-9Molecular Epidemiology
- Track 18-10Obesity & Public Health
- Track 18-11Clinical Epidemiology
- Track 18-12Social Epidemiology
- Track 18-13Community Health
- Track 18-14Epidemiology and Antibiotic Resistance