Call for Abstract
7th Epidemiology and Public Health Conference, will be organized around the theme “An Emerging Trans Disciplinary & Interdisciplinary Evaluation”
Epidemiology Meet 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Epidemiology Meet 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Molecular Pathology deals with Anatomic Pathology and clinical pathology. Cancer and overwhelming disease can be viably assessed through Molecular Pathology. It includes the development of molecular and innate approaches. Nearness and nonappearance of protein can be checked by Molecular Pathology test. Multiplex PCR, DNA microarray, quantitative polymerase chain reaction(qPCR), in situ hybridization, DNA sequencing, counter acting operator based immunofluorescence tissue measures, molecular profiling of pathogens are a few strategies which are included in Molecular Pathology.
- Track 1-1Anatomic pathology
- Track 1-2Molecular profiling of pathogens
- Track 1-3 Diagnostic molecular pathology
- Track 1-4Analysis of bacterial genes for antimicrobial resistance
- Track 1-5Integrated disease management strategies
Cytopathology is a demonstrative method that analyses cells from different body sites to decide the cause or the nature of infection. Cytopathology is generally utilized on tests of free cells or tissue parts, in differentiate to histopathology, which ponders entirety tissues. Histopathology is the study of tissues (histology) and cells (cytology) and usually incorporates morbid life structures (dissections). It includes the examination of inspected entirety tissues under the microscope. Histopathologists are responsible for making tissue analyse and helping clinicians oversee a patient’s care.
- Track 2-1Cytology
- Track 2-2Molecular cytopathology
- Track 2-3Cancer cytopathology
- Track 2-4Diagnostic cytopathology
- Track 2-5Cervical cytopathology
- Track 2-6Cytopathology case reports
- Track 2-7Cytopathology & disease diagnosis
- Track 2-8Gynaecological and breast cytopathology
- Track 2-9Clinical & molecular cytopathology
- Track 2-10Exfoliative cytopathology
- Track 2-11Forensic histopathology
The Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine uses wide open wellbeing mastery and aptitudes in epidemiology, biostatistics and information administration to offer assistance prevent sickness and improve quality of life. In present day clinical practice, specialists by and by analyse, treat, and avoid infections utilizing clinical epidemiology. Epidemiology and Preventive Medication has wide ability in connected clinical and open wellbeing research.
- Track 3-1Epidemiology and risk factor
- Track 3-2Epidemiology and obesity
- Track 3-3Epidemiology and community health
- Track 3-4Epidemiology and nutrition
- Track 3-5Epidemiology and surveillance
The chronic disease epidemiology unit addresses the etiology, avoidance, conveyance, characteristic history, and treatment results of incessant wellbeing disorders, counting cancer (especially breast, colon, lung, prostate, ovary and pancreas), cardiovascular infection, diabetes, gastrointestinal and pulmonary malady, and corpulence. Relentless diseases for example, coronary ailment, growth, diabetes, stroke, and joint torment are the fundamental sources of failure and passing in New York State and all through the United States. Over 40% of New York grown-ups experience the ill impacts of an unremitting ailment, and interminable diseases are in charge of 23% of all hospitalizations in New York State. 11% of more seasoned grown-ups were treated for COPD, an ailment that highlights two primary conditions—emphysema and bronchitis. 14% of older grown-ups sought-after treatment for depression – a treatable therapeutic condition that's not a standard a portion of maturing. Discouragement causes determined sentiments of misery, cynicism, desp.
- Track 4-1High cholesterol
- Track 4-2Hypertension
- Track 4-3Depression
- Track 4-4Chronic kidney disease
- Track 4-5Diabetes
Physical or concoction wounds of the eye can be a genuine danger to vision if not treated suitably and in an opportune manner. The clearest introduction of visual (eye) wounds is and agony of the influenced eyes. Little metallic shots ought to be suspected when a patient reports metal on metal contact, for example, with pounding a metal surface. Intraocular outside bodies don't cause torment on account of the absence of nerve endings in the vitreous cleverness and retina that can transmit torment sensations. In that capacity, general or crisis room specialists ought to allude cases including the back fragment of the eye or intraocular remote bodies to an ophthalmologist.
- Track 5-1Sub conjunctival haemorrhage
- Track 5-2Scratched eye
- Track 5-3 Foreign objects in the eye
- Track 5-4 Caustic foreign substance in the eye
- Track 5-5 Eye swelling
Anti-microbials and comparable drugs, together called antimicrobial operators, have been utilized for the last 70 years to treat patients who have infectious maladies. Anti-microbial resistance is due to the abuse and abuse of anti-microbials. Anti-microbials are regularly over-prescribed due to requests from patients, time pressure on doctors, and vulnerability around the analyse. Anti-microbial resistance has come to crisis point in numerous clinics around the world. The larger part are overwhelmed with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and numerous with multidrug-resistant (MDR) Gram-negatives. However, these drugs have been executed so broadly and for so long to kill irresistible living beings. Each year in the United States, at slightest 2 million individuals ended up captured with microbes that are safe to anti-microbials and at slightest 23,000 individuals pass on each year as a coordinate result of these infections.
- Track 6-1 Allergic reactions and interactions
- Track 6-2Antibiotics amoxicillin
- Track 6-3Antibiotics classification
- Track 6-4Antibiotics for throat infection
Forensic pathology is pathology that centres on deciding the cause of death by analysing a carcass. It is an application of medical constitution. Chemical pathology (too known as clinical organic chemistry) includes the biochemical examination of substantial fluids such as blood, urine and cerebrospinal fluid. By finding how and where the body’s chemistry has changed, maladies can be analysed and observed.
- Track 7-1 Advanced research techniques in forensic pathology
- Track 7-2 Forensic autopsy-case studies
- Track 7-3 Paediatric forensic pathology
- Track 7-4 Molecular forensic pathology
- Track 7-5 Applications of molecular biology to forensic pathology
- Track 7-6Medical specialty
- Track 7-7 Clinical biochemistry
Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Pathology points to advance research and education on infectious and immunological disorders. In expansion to investigate, the division is effectively engaged in undergraduate as well as postgraduate instruction in the disciplines of microbiology and immunology. Infectious maladies proceed to have a enormous impact at the wellbeing of groups round the field from the worldwide tuberculosis and HIV plagues, to the danger of resistant bacteria, to the mission of rising and recently recognized pathogens.
- Track 8-1 Microbial pathogenesis
- Track 8-2 Applied microbiology
- Track 8-3 Microbial physiology
- Track 8-4 Mycology
- Track 8-5 Virology
- Track 8-6 Bacteriology
- Track 8-7 Transmissible disease
The Epidemiology and Infection Control Unit uses epidemiologic strategies to screen and control communicable maladies. Epidemiology is the instrument to discover the reason for the health maladies happening in populace. The community of tainted individuals were analysed. It is characterized as the orderly consider of maladies and its control. It incorporates the ponder of dissemination and assurance of risk components related to wellbeing in a populace and the compelling measure
- Track 9-1 Medical informatics
- Track 9-2 Remote monitoring tools
- Track 9-3 Maternal and child health
- Track 9-4 Thyroid diseases
- Track 9-5 Health insurance
- Track 9-6Non communicable diseases, injury and environmental health
- Track 9-7 Occupational safety and health
Environmental epidemiology the ponder of the variables that influence the rate, predominance and geographic extend of mental wellbeing. It is a department of epidemiology concerned with the revelation of the environmental exposures that contribute to or secure against injuries, sicknesses, formative conditions, incapacities, and deaths; and recognizable proof of public wellbeing and health care activities to oversee the dangers related with harmful exposures. Environmental exposures can be broadly categorized into those that are proximate (e.g., specifically driving to a wellbeing condition), counting chemicals, physical operators, and microbiological pathogens, and those that are distal, such as financial conditions, climate alter, and other broad-scale environmental changes. Environmental epidemiology research can educate risk evaluations; improvement of guidelines and other risk administration exercises; and gauges of the co-benefits and co-harms of approaches outlined to diminish worldwide environment alter, including policies implemented in other sectors (e.g.:- nourishment and water) that can affect human health.
- Track 10-1Environmental diseases
- Track 10-2 Environmental factor
- Track 10-3 Environmental hazards & human health
- Track 10-4 Environmental health
The epidemiology of infectious disease (ID) includes ponder of the predominance, frequency and determinants of contaminations in populations. Irresistible maladies stay one of the most critical causes of dreariness and mortality around the world. Human immunodeficiency virus, human papillomavirus, other genital tract contaminations influencing women, and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Track 11-1 Bacterial infections
- Track 11-2 Fungal infection
- Track 11-3 Viral infection
- Track 11-4 Prion disease
- Track 11-5 Other infections
Studies conducted in the field of oral health epidemiology give data on typical biological forms and on infections of the oral cavity, distinguish populations at chance of oral illness or in require of particular care, and compare regional, environmental, social, and get to similitudes and contrasts in dental care between populaces. Oral issues, counting terrible breath, dry mouth, canker or cold bruises, TMD, tooth rot, throat or oral cancer, or thrush are all treatable with appropriate diagnosis and care. Great oral and dental cleanliness can offer assistance anticipate awful breath, tooth rot and gum illness and can offer assistance to any person to keep teeth as we get older.
- Track 12-1 Tongue and lip problems
- Track 12-2 Jaw problems
- Track 12-3 Oral and throat cancer
- Track 12-4 Dry mouth
- Track 12-5 Throat, tonsils and glands
- Track 12-6 Bad breath
Diagnostics pathology is a therapeutic forte that is concerned with the diagnosis of malady based on the laboratory analysis of substantial fluids such as blood and urine, as well as tissues, utilizing the apparatuses of chemistry, clinical microbiology, hematology and molecular pathology. It portrays a wide number of research facility tests. In this pathology tissues are inspected which is collected from the body and is dissected or inspected under microscope. Cells of the cervix after a pap spread to check for confirmation of advancement or defilement. Skin Tissue is collected on a biopsy to check skin maladies.
- Track 13-1 Diagnostic cytopathology
- Track 13-2 Diagnostic histopathology
- Track 13-3 Diagnostic pathology of infectious diseases
- Track 13-4 Diagnostic pathology & molecular genetics
- Track 13-5 Immunohistology & diagnostic pathology
- Track 13-6 Genitourinary & diagnostic pathology
Nursing care focuses on person’s health that is affected by many factors, including genetic makeup, lifestyle and environment. They go into communities to try and help people to improve their health and prevent disease. Public health nurses also serve direct health care services, including preventive care, screening services and health education. Drawing on their training as registered nurses, public health nurses provide people reliable, relevant information about how to protect their health. The points of Intensive and Critical Care Nursing are to advance brilliance of care of basically sick patients by master attendants and their expert partners; to give a universal and interdisciplinary gathering for the distribution, dispersal and trade of research discoveries, experience and thoughts; to create and improve the information, abilities, states of mind and imaginative deduction basic to great basic care nursing practice. Looking after more seasoned individuals with different medical issues can be precarious, notwithstanding for human services experts who have some expertise in GERIATRICS, the therapeutic care of more established grown-ups. Mental emotional well-being nursing is a forte inside nursing.
- Track 14-1 Epidemiology and critical care nursing
- Track 14-2 Epidemiology and geriatrics
- Track 14-3 Epidemiology and health diversity
- Track 14-4 Epidemiology and mental health and psychiatric nursing
- Track 14-5 Epidemiology and nurse career and education